Plot Evaluation and/or Correction
I offer advice in selecting a plot with the correct shape and slope of the land. Corrections can be applied if possible or necessary.
Vasati on-site consultation
Invite me to your home! Provide practical solutions, advice and tools that can help you correct the existing defects and restore the natural balance and tranquillity of your living or working space.
A Vasati consultation of an existing property includes:
- Survey of the rooms with a systematic assessment of the living and working environment according to ancient science of Vastu.
- Analysis under consideration of the horoscopes of all the occupants. (Conditions apply)
- Optimizing your living and working space on five levels:
- Surroundings: garden and the surroundings of the house are optimized as far as possible
- Room functions: Are the rooms of your house or office put to the best possible use?
- Providing solutions for the interior design of your living or working space.
- Structural level: advise of changes in construction if needed and/or possible.
- Correction of energy defects using yantras: Vastu defects that cannot be corrected on the gross level can be counteracted at the subtle level with yantras.
I offer the following prices for consultations, which includes a fully written report and recommendations for either physical corrections and/or corrections made with the use of the Vasati correction tools.
- House evaluation $385.00 incl. GST
- Business evaluation $550.00 incl. GST
Vasati Consultation based on floor plans
An effective and economical alternative to on-site consultation is the consultation on the basis of floor plans. If you send me the floor plan, and possibly some photos I will work on a written Vasati report comprising the following points:
- Identifying any geomantic stress points by map dowsing.
- Identification of the most important Vasati qualities of the building.
- Reading of the housing horoscopes of all the occupants. (conditions apply)
- Description of the important vastu defects and their potential influence on the occupants.
- A detailed to do list (same as in the on-site consultation – see above)
For a floor plan evaluation please supply me with the following information:
- Ground plan of the site and the building with exact marking of the north (taken from the centre of the building.)
- Floor plans of all floors of the building with the north direction
- Markings of most important furniture and installations.
- Markings of all windows and doors in each room.
- Photos of the site, building and rooms. (If possible.)
- Birth data of the occupants (date, time, place)
- List of specific questions or problems to be cleared in the consultation.
- Provide a detailed history of the inhabitants of the house. (Ilness, possible accidents, divorce, education, carrier, etc.)
- Water bodies. (pool, dam, rainwater tank.)
A floor plan consultation has two options; with or without a full written report.
Yantras and corrective tools are not included in the price.
- Including written report $285.00
- Excluding written report $200.00