As a balanced lifestyle maintains and promotes good physical and mental health, similarly ‘good Vastu‘ is essential for improving the quality of our lives. The following list is just some benefits that you can enjoy in a house with high Vastu potential.
- Enhances your health and vitality
- Promotes financial prosperity
- Creates a stress-free and supporting environment
- Improves your relationships and dealings with other people
- Gives you inspiration and maximises your effectiveness
- Provides you with a refreshing, good nights sleep
- Creates a harmonious and tranquil atmosphere in your home
- Promotes general fortune and wellbeing
- Improves the efficiency of your employees
- Creates expansion in business and profit
- Increases your creativity and intelligence
- Creates a stress free and supporting environment
Six Practical Tips for Good Vastu
- Keep the northeast of any room or building as clean, open & clutter-free as possible.
- Heavy objects and furniture should be positioned in the southwest, keeping this direction as heavy and blocked as possible.
- Keep the centre or middle of your house as open as possible to allow space for the ether element.
- Entrances are best placed in the north and east and it is recommended that usage of entrances in the south and west is reduced or ceased entirely.
- The ‘fire’ element is assigned to the southeast and consequently is the best direction for placement of the kitchen and electrical appliances etc.
- Avoid sleeping with your head facing in a northerly direction.